Wednesday, March 7, 2012

These Boots Are Made for Running

I have no idea who Jeremy Scott is but apparently he’s some kind of fashion designer that is finally bringing some Southwestern flair to the sports world. Just check out these running boots!

I don’t mean to imply that these shoes are out there but Lady Gaga’s wardrobe consultant was taken aback by them. I however am in love with them. I simply must have a pair. Race photographers would be unable to snap just one picture of you if you were wearing a pair of these bad boys, especially if I were to pair them with my bikini briefs and a mesh tank top. Oh how I long to race in some Adidas boots.

Don’t worry ladies, Jeremy Scott didn’t stop after he envisioned the Men’s boot, he rode the crazy train all the way to toon town so there’s a lady’s version too.

They’re still probably safer than running in Reebok EasyTones. All you need now is a dri-fit cowboy hat to complete the ensemble. Speaking of completing the ensemble, you can check out all of Scott’s hallucinations at his Adidas product page which includes winged shoes, gorilla shoes and even fringed track pants. Yes, fringed track pants! So many jokes to be made and so little time to do it in.

Hat Tip: With Leather

8 comments:

  1. It makes me really regret buying those Brooks Ravenna 2s a month ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They'd look great with your cargo shorts too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The men's version would be perfect with some jean shorts for a submission to 'jogging in jeans'.

    ReplyDelete
  4. DAMNIT, X beat me to the punch.

    I'll wait for your product review.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're so two-thousand and LATE. I am already breaking in my first pair of these bad boys.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Let's see if your uncanny ability to have companies send you free stuff finally pays off. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mind blowing. These will be perfect when my car breaks down and I need to run to da club.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't really think of one place I need to wear running boots....oh wait, in HELL!

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If this post is more than a week old then Comment Moderation has been turned on and your comment may not show up immediately.