Friday, May 25, 2007

Running Barefoot Up To Your Neck

Because this blog is in it’s youthful stages and still attempting to gain readership I feel the need to cater to all types of runners. Today’s post is for you Mr. Naked Runner. Wow, that’s not a good mental image. Lets’ try that again. Today’s post is for you Ms. Naked Runner. YES! Much better! I recently “stumbled” upon this link which discusses naked running and where to find upcoming naked races in your area. (No, there are no pictures on the linked page, pervert.) I for one am astounded at how many nudist races there are. What’s that? Look, it’s not important how I found the link.

I personally have some questions about naked running. For example, how do you... I mean... wouldn’t your... you know... hmm, I’m not quite sure how to ask that one. Something easier perhaps, can you wear running shoes? Where do you carry the timing tag? Wait, don’t answer that. I’m trying to have this blog be a PG-13 kid friendly blog, but we might have crossed that line already. As a firm believer in the 1st Rule of Holes* I’m just going to stop now.

For the record I do not run naked except when the phone rings while I’m in the shower.

*1st Rule of Holes: When you find yourself in one, stop digging!

PAINFUL UPDATE: When driving to your nudist race please be careful not to slam your junk in the car door as this poor man did. How’s that even possible?

1 comment:

  1. HA!

    i think there poses problems for both men and women regarding lack of "support" with naked running. it just sounds so...painful.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If this post is more than a week old then Comment Moderation has been turned on and your comment may not show up immediately.