Thursday, May 17, 2007

Fergie’s Running Again


I’ve commented on Fergie’s running attire in a previous post and I don’t want to get repetitive here, but for crying out loud I’m worried about tripping over that headphone cord. My guess is that Fergie is training for a marathon or possibly a half-marathon because you see a lot of these pictures of her and her oversize headphones and shades all over the celeb gossip blogs. I mean... someone told me that you can find these pictures all over the celeb gossip blogs... I don’t read celeb gossip blogs... I’m too busy watching daytime television for that.

Quick observation: How bad would it suck to have the paparazzi driving along side you taking pictures every time you went running? Every time you stopped to walk, every time you tripped, every time you gave a quick farmer’s blow, every time you had to pull your underwear out of your crack... I’ve said too much haven’t I?

Anyway, if Fergie is training for some kind of race then I wish her the best. It’s easy to sit behind my computer and make fun of celebrities, and I guess that’s what I like about it. It’s easy sitting here, making fun of others.

Picture "found" at Skinny Celebrities and many thanks to Bolder in Boulder who gave me the 'farmer's blow' picture even though he probably doesn't know it yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: If this post is more than a week old then Comment Moderation has been turned on and your comment may not show up immediately.