Thursday, September 17, 2009

The Podcasts Just Keep On Coming

Good news for all you aficionados of stilted conversation and awkward silences, the latest Banned on the Run podcast is up. Actually, I think we’ve found the secret to making the podcast funny, informative and useful. We just invite someone funny, informative and useful to be on the podcast with us. Ta-da! Quality podcasting ensues. In this most recent podcast we spoke with Kristina, the über-talented writer from Marathon Mama, about her recent run-about in Australia. We even accomplished the entire podcast without any of us attempting a cheesy Australian accent or a lame “throw another shrimp on the barbie” quote which shows remarkable restraint on our part. During the podcast we ask Kristina a few of the questions that you probably wanted answered as well as a lot of the ones that you didn’t really care about. We’re good interviewers!

I’m joined by these three bloggers as we discuss some things that are only loosely tied to running, because if we didn’t it wouldn’t be a Banned on the Run podcast. Anyway, you should go download it right now because Kristina was funny, informative and useful despite our attempts to interrupt and talk over her. Also you should give it a 5 star rating before you listen to it, because you certainly aren’t going to rate it that highly if you listen to it first.

6 comments:

  1. Let's not forget the half-assed editing job that I always do. That's a trademark.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just linked to Kristina's blog and spent 30 minutes reading. Which is about 29:45 longer than I spend at most blogs. (Present company excluded, of course.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm blushing, and not only because I've already started in on the hot red wine.
    Thanks for being gentle with me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always rate before I buy. Then I can see if expectations are met or if Im way off. Unfortunately, I assume I will always hate something ... so your 5 star request is unlikely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was going to do an Australian accent and 'shrimp on the barbie' line too. Glad I didn't.

    Also, no Paul Hogan/Crocodile Dundee references??

    ReplyDelete
  6. Podcasts are a good idea, u have many people download them?

    If u get a chance pop over to my blog and give your 2 cents on a training question I have..

    thanks
    Kenny
    www.apolicemanslife.com

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If this post is more than a week old then Comment Moderation has been turned on and your comment may not show up immediately.