Monday, June 25, 2007

Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel are Running

Believe it or not I do not have any interesting stories to regale you with. All of my runs recently have been without incident and I was at a loss for what to post to my blog today. Until I found this:

The above picture is being reported as Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel jogging together in the streets of Norway. Fascinating stuff, I know. But given the fact that I am otherwise at a loss for what to post today and the fact that I've long been looking for any kind of excuse to post pictures of Jessica Biel on my blog it will have to do for today. Granted it's not exactly a sexy picture but it's all I got. You see what I did there.

To be honest with you it doesn't look much like running or jogging for the purpose of exercise, Jessica is clutching a purse and appears to be wearing a sweater which is hardly something you'd wear to work out in and Justin... is Justin even in the picture?

I postulate that they were just running to the nearest internet café having heard that Vanilla had recently updated his blog, they're big fans you know. Come on guys post something in the comments so my readers know you're there. More likely they were rushing down to the adoption agency to place an order for some foreign born children, isn't that what celebrity couples do?

Here's my source, and I promise to get back on track with more running related posts soon.

3 comments:

  1. They comment on my blog all the time.
    ~Poopy

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I first saw the pic, I thought they were doing the celebrity get away thing ... but they are running together ... they need some gear, like a water belt and some drifit

    ReplyDelete
  3. could we move jb to the front of that picture? thx for the tip o the blog! your blog is very entertaining and with the right level of smarmy irrelevance...keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If this post is more than a week old then Comment Moderation has been turned on and your comment may not show up immediately.