Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Guess Who’s Back

As part of my constant striving to improve the Half-Fast brand and my dedication to bringing my inanity to a wider audience I am pleased to announce that the Podcast is BACK!

... back again,
Podcast’s back, tell a friend,
Guess who’s back guess who’s back
Guess who’s back guess who’s back...


Yes, it went away for a little while and I think there may still be a few bootleg copies of the last podcast floating around the internet but it’s back! Not only is it back but it has its own blog and a new name: Banned on the Run. Head on over and check it out. You can subscribe to the RSS feed, listen to the podcast on the site or download it to iTunes.

The first episode is mostly the 4 of us (Amy, Raz, Nitmos and myself) catching up and discussing our running as of late. We also manage to cover the appropriate way to volunteer for a race, Valerie Bertinelli, and pregnant running since Amy is pregnant (congrats to Amy by the way). Also you get to witness a few mood swings during the podcast but we’ve asked Nitmos to try to avoid that on future episodes.

Please note: The views and opinions expressed within the podcast do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of this blog, even when it sounds like it was me that was expressing them. Any complaints regarding the podcast should be directed at Amy since it was probably her fault, technical questions should be directed to Raz, snubs and shunning should be directed at Nitmos and any praise, adulation, reverence and exaltation should be directed at me.

Streak Update
Now that is how you do it!I’m 22 for 22 as of last night, but I can’t wait for this month to be over. My groin injury has been giving me problems on and off during the month and I really think it could use a day or two off and probably some RCE (that’s R.I.C.E without the I, you keep that ice pack away from my groin). I originally mentioned that I wanted to see how fast I could run a mile and I still do, but thus far I haven’t gone all out on any of my 1 mile days. I’ve taken them pretty easy because they are supposed to be rest days and my legs have been feeling pretty hammered. Remind me again why I’m doing this?

9 comments:

  1. I seriously considered commenting on the picture, but, uh, could not decide whether the streaker is a female or an effeminate male.

    I don't know what you or Nitmos (the person in question IS shirtless) look like, hence I opted to not be offensive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed being part of it.

    No, I didn't.

    Yes, I did.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Something seems different around here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. damn you. i have that song stuck in my head now.

    you're lucky i don't try to get you back by singing something like, "the wheels on the bus go round and round".

    ReplyDelete
  5. heh, groin injury eh?

    waiting for that mile ... waaiiitiing ... sound of dust blowing in the wind ...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! Something to listen to during speed work tomorrow. And I'm not being sarcastic at all!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Seriously, What's with the huge bunny tail?

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're doing this so you have an excuse to find streaking pictures on google images.

    "What, I was looking for images to make my blog more interesting on SeeAsiansRunNakedThroughToyko.com"

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If this post is more than a week old then Comment Moderation has been turned on and your comment may not show up immediately.