Friday, November 21, 2008

Shave Your 5K Update

This is just a friendly reminder for those of you who are participating in the Shave Your 5K Challenge that you only have 5½ weeks left to get achieve your Smooth time so you’d better get your butt out there and start running some 5Ks. My dilatory way of processing the results means that many of you didn’t receive an e-mail confirming that you were entered into the challenge, but if you sent me an e-mail with a 5K result then you should see your name on the results page. If you don’t see your name, then you need to send me another e-mail so that I can ignore you again correct my oversight.

All Smooth times must be e-mailed to me before the end of the day, January 1st, 2009. I’ll plan on announcing the winner’s and sending out prizes some time in January and I promise to be somewhat punctual about it.

Finally, here’s a video that is not related to anything I’ve said in this post whatsoever, but it’s Friday and I needed a laugh and you look like you could use one too.



Have a great weekend everyone!

15 comments:

  1. Your video is "no longer" available, however, I will assume it is funny and give a slight girly-giggle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a 5K race on Thanksgiving day. I will try very hard to beat my stubble time!
    Anyone else racing on Thanksgiving day?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anyone else having problems with the video? It is working for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, I have a problem with the video. But it has nothing to do with how well it works.

    I'll be smooth by Monday. Creepy, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL! I like that one. You have to check out the slap offs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woo-hoo! My stubble time is finally up! I matter!!

    It's 27:34 so I also suck. But now it matters that I suck! I'm on some guy's blog!

    That guy deserved to be slapped because he needed to learn that "knock-knock" MEANS "knock-knock"! Mail Showmanship Pig!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't think I really get that video.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm cheering all 5kers from the sidelines.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeah, I'm with tfh on this one. Good luck, everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun idea. Good luck everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dayum it. I'm so going down. Bleck. I'm gonna try my best on Thanksgiving and then . . .I think that's it for me.

    ReplyDelete
  12. aw heck, I'm on there, I guess I see some speed work in my future.

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOL! That video was awesome - trying to figure out if I can pull it on a coworker without involving HR.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love B&B. Their Mother's Day one is hilarious.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If this post is more than a week old then Comment Moderation has been turned on and your comment may not show up immediately.