Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Running Mad

If you’re like me (and you probably are since you’re wasting your time reading my blog) then nothing feels quite as good after a bad day at the office as an angry run. Pushing yourself to the limit because of the additional duties you’re taking on. Boss belittled you in front of your peers? Get Bent. I’m picking up the pace. Got skipped over for that promotion? Shove it. I’m kicking it up a notch. I’m not running on the trail, I’m running on my backstabbing coworker, I’m running on that entitled client, I’m running on my troubles. Pounding them into the ground with each step, leaving them in my wake, pushing them behind me.

Rough day at the office today? You betcha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: If this post is more than a week old then Comment Moderation has been turned on and your comment may not show up immediately.