Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Breathin' Easy

My wife, an asthmatic, just recently took up running and will be running her first race in May, the Bolder Boulder 10K. When she began running, she could barely run one mile and would take more hits off her inhaler than Ricky Williams at a Pink Floyd concert. Last week she went for a long run of 8 miles, but the point of this post is not to inspire you to conquer asthma or whatever other ailment you may suffer from, although it should. I am having a T-Shirt made up for her at Running Banana to wear during the race and I need some suggestions.

Thus far the leaders in the clubhouse are:
* Asthma Shmasthma!
* What Asthma?
* Kiss my Asthma
* Blow me, I’ve got Asthma!
(Too Risqué?)
* This is Kicking my Asthma!
* You’re Losing to an Asthmatic!


That’s it, that’s all I got. Vote for your favorite in the comments or better yet, post your own superior suggestions in the comments.

8 comments:

  1. I gotta say I like the last one "You're losing to an Ashmatic!". My second choice would be "Kiss my Asthma".

    I get to vote twice cuz I'm related.

    P.S. I'm pretty sure the "encrypted code" I have to type in to post my comment is code for bad words.. MILF??... all I have to say is WTF?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your shirt.

    http://www.shamplade.com/store_ver02/foSheezy.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jonathan found another one for you...

    http://www.tshirthell.com/store/product.php?productid=133

    What can I say? Give us a mission, we come through.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kyle: Kiss my Asthma (get me one too!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like You're losing to an Asthmatic.
    Oh , and I want one too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These shirts are awesome... I'm asthmatic too and totally want one. That way, bystanders will understand that I'm taking medication and not just a Gatorade-stained vagrant with a pipe.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Since I didn't mention it in the article my vote was for "Blow me, I've got asthma!" but I've been overruled by the pants wearer.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If this post is more than a week old then Comment Moderation has been turned on and your comment may not show up immediately.