Friday, April 6, 2007

Fergie is R-U-N-N-I-N-G

Spelling aficionado F to the E to the R to the G-I-E gives us a great demonstration here of how not to run. She just looks uncomfortable, like she’s had to stop and walk for the sixteenth time to untangle herself. I understand the need for the iPod strapped to your arm and the fuel belt makes sense, and if you’re a celeb you absolutely can’t leave without your Jackie-O sunglasses but at some point these items are hindering more than they are helping. It doesn't even look sunny.

Maybe I’m just not hip to the latest fashions, maybe “oversize” is the new black. Oversize headphones, oversize shades, oversize headphone cord (seriously, Rocky could jump-rope with that thing). And the headphones?!? I know I already said that, but Gary Powers was wearing smaller headphones aboard his U-2 when the Soviets captured him in 1960.

Maybe she’d be better off “up in the gym just working on her fitness”, that way she could have the water bottle in the nice little cup holder they provide on the treadmill and crank up the stereo so she doesn’t have to wear headphones that, in this humble commentator’s opinion look S to the T to the U to the P-I-D.

Picture and story originally found on www.wwtdd.com

4 comments:

  1. that is too funny.

    BTW nice blog, I'll probably be popping in from time to time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha!!! This made me laugh...sheesh, nice headphones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. H to the I to the L to the A-R-I-O-U-S!

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If this post is more than a week old then Comment Moderation has been turned on and your comment may not show up immediately.