Thursday, January 3, 2008

Shameless Self-Promotion

Here we are only three days and two posts into 2008 and I’m going to take a break from writing about running to tell you about a new blog that I have started. Of late I have been writing down some stories about my two boys so that I don’t forget them, the stories not the boys. I want to be sure to have some good material to use at their weddings.

In order to demonstrate why I love my boys and to really capture how I feel about them the site is named Daddy’s Little Tax Credits. I realize that the target demographic for this site is slightly different, and there are many of you here who probably don’t care to read about all the crazy things that my kids do, but I wanted to mention it anyway.

Don’t worry, it will not take time away from my posting here at Half-Fast. My goal is to post something once a week or maybe once every couple of weeks over at Daddy’s Little Tax Credits. I was originally going to keep the site for my family only, but some of the stories needed to be shared with the world. That’s one of the things you get to do as a parent - embarrass your kids.

If you have kids I think you’ll be able to relate, if you don’t it will serve as a deterrent, and if you’re pregnant it will probably make you cry a lot. Head on over and check it out. Daddy’s Little Tax Credits.

By the way, this is the 200th post at Half-Fast. It passes with a lot less fanfare than the 100th post did.

9 comments:

  1. Congrats on 200. As a parent of 2 boys and a little girl, I am looking forward to the new blog, it will confirm if my kids are normal or NOT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pheeeenomenal blog! I'm jealous. I may have to steal your idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is straight up my alley. At least I'll get to read other stories of parents wanting to hang themselves after a day with the kids :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you were going to share it with your family but instead decided to let the world know about it before even mentioning it to your family. Or was it just me?? That would make more sense.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am loving the name!!! Can't wait to start reading.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the 200!
    It should be a great read. I will bookmark it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok, ok. Twist my arm. I will check it out. It better be funny though. And I mean REALLY funny.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on #200!

    Surely it should be called "...two half credits", given that two halves make a hole...for your tax dollars?

    Too lateral...?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on the 200. Love the title of your blog -- perhaps I will check in on it. I don't have any ankle biters myself, but I understand that they can be amusing from time to time.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If this post is more than a week old then Comment Moderation has been turned on and your comment may not show up immediately.