Thursday, April 2, 2009

I Crack Me Up

So hopefully you’ve all figured out by now that yesterday’s post was an April Fools’ Day joke. I realize that there are some people out there who hate April Fools’ Day and the jocularity that comes with it, but I don’t suppose that those people read Half-Fast in the first place. If you were one of the people who were initially duped then you weren’t alone as I received several comments and e-mails yesterday indicating that people had fallen for it. I guess it must be entirely believable that I would sell out and pull a stunt like that for a buck or two. Maybe it’s because I’m such a sell out when it comes to product reviews and free stuff? Nah, that can’t be it.

What really should have given it away (other than the tags at the bottom of the post) was the idea that I’d even consider allowing Nitmos to post here. Half-Fast would be overrun by calf cramps and llama references quicker than you can say “fruit from your anus,” and if you understood all of those references then you have my sincerest condolences.

Anyway, I don’t have much to say today but the good news is I did make another video over at xtra normal. It’s like I’ve found a new crutch to lean on when I don’t feel like writing a real post! If you didn’t watch the first video you’ll want to watch it before you watch this one otherwise this one won’t make any sense. Or maybe you won’t want to watch either of them and that’s totally fine but you’re missing out on some wonderful, puerile humor which is why you come here in the first place, isn’t it?



If you’re having trouble viewing the embedded video you can click here to watch it at xtra normal.

16 comments:

  1. since you're a full-fledged video producer now, I have some jobs for you. How do you like the title of "fluffer"?

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHAHA!!

    (I laugh just like the girl(?) with(out?) the hairy b@lls!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yea, could you just shred that check when it arrives then. I was paying in advance...

    E

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those cartoon women have gigantic man hands. Is this a sick fetish we don't know about yet?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your movies totally crack me up. Please post more. And... I never thought of your blog as half-assed before. Now I won't be able to think of anything else. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. No idea how Razz makes a career out of video stuff. It's apparently not that difficult.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Xenia is rght: What's up with the man hands on those women?

    ReplyDelete
  8. BURN!!

    You got me dude. I had my credit card ready to go.

    You card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. "ha-ha-ha-ha" that was the best part~the red head is a total hair head and you should of had the brunette bitch slap her next time

    maybe I should just go make my own half-ass video

    LOL...

    i'm gonna go watch it again...

    ReplyDelete
  10. That chick is cute. But there is only one way to prove she has no balls and no hair on her chest. Everyone agree?

    Yes I know, I am sick.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hahah woooow you made a cartoon character call you a loser. You are special indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Can they do anything beyond talking your clever words and pointing at their chests? I'm thinking like swinging from the rafters with those amazingly elongated limbs and big hands. Darwin would have like to see these err... missing links.

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh, you are cracking me up too...
    my blog wants to be like yours when it grows up, but since it's stuck in Neverland neither of us need worry (and I knew you were scared)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh crap, your videos are way too funny!

    Now I must either go delete mine or spend 37 consecutive hours playing... er, working to figure out how to do one that is actually funny. Is there a special button you hit that I didn't see?

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If this post is more than a week old then Comment Moderation has been turned on and your comment may not show up immediately.