Thursday, May 14, 2009

Jessica Biel is Running... oh, and so is Timberlake

I was going to try and wait a while before doing another celebrity running post because I know some of you come here for serious running talk not salacious gossip but I couldn’t resist the opportunity to post pictures of Jessica Biel and Justin Timberlake running together. Biel is currently holding down one of the top spots on my ‘list of 5 celebrities’ and as for Timberlake, well, he’s the first alternate. *swoon*

Anyway, here they are running at Chelsea Pier a couple of days ago, and I have no idea where Chelsea Pier is but it seems like it should be warmer there this time of year.

Is Timberlake wearing a hat with his own initials on it? Who does he think he is Tiger Woods?
They appear to be moving pretty quickly because they get further and further from the guy in the white shirt behind them and you know that he was trying to stay close to her behind. Or maybe I’ve got the pictures backwards and the guy in the white shirt is catching up to them, yeah, let’s go with that.

There were a lot more pictures of them running together but I’m not going to post them all because there very similar to these pictures (i.e. not revealing enough). Instead, how about I post some pictures of Jessica Biel and Justin Timberlake looking sexy and wearing less? See, when couples run together there’s something for everyone here at Half-Fast, well, everyone but the people who are into cross dressers, but that’s such a small demographic.

Check out that Paparazzi guy behind them being obnoxious and taking pictures. Talk about an annoying way to have to run everyday. Hey buddy, quit being a jerk and leave them alone! And also hurry up and publish your pictures to the web so I can find some pictures from that angle. Yes, I’m aware that I am both promoting what the Paparazzi do and being righteously indignant about their invading people’s privacy in the same post. It’s called ‘having my cake and eating it too’ and it’s a wonderful way to live. Now if you don’t mind, I’ve got to go harass some other bloggers for objectifying women... just as soon as I upload a few more of these bikini pictures - now who’s bringing sexy back, huh?





25 comments:

  1. Who did you say that tool was that is running next to Jessica Biel? Joey Fatone? Whatever...get him out of there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not a Timberlake fan. Instead please post pics of Ryan Reynolds.

    For a while I was at the same university as Ms Beal. A friend of mine was her t.a. I won't tell you what she had to do for extra credit. JK. Maybe. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're on the same wavelength today. I've got celeb runners up, too. Pics of hotties are so much easier to blog than any worthwhile content.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, they're a couple? Should I know something like that?

    ReplyDelete
  5. is it a requirement of celeb runners to overdress even on their runs?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chelsea Piers is in NYC...in fact, when I lived there I always ran in that area...why didn't I ever run into Timberlake?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh man, Justin Timberlake on SNL is a total crack up, but...t'ah...who is Jessica Biel?
    A singer?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the pics, but seriously, paps should be getting some better shots... these are weak!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww, look. Hot celebs overpronate, too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Interesting pics. Jessica is a heel-striker, whereas Justin looks like he hits midfoot. And what the heck is going on with Jessica's ankle in back of her stride? It looks like she has weak abductors and her adductors are taking up the slack. You can kind of see it in the fact that her knees come together. My prediction = ITBS for Jessica.

    She can come to my house and I will rub her with a foam roller until she feels better.

    ReplyDelete
  11. They both look way too soft to ever get beyond 12 or so miles - "get my publicist on the phone, there's no Fiji water at this aid station!! And where are the tofu powerbars?"

    ReplyDelete
  12. stevej you are dead to me. DEAD TO ME! Jessica Biel is an actress, she was in 7th Heaven (so I'm told) and has been in a bunch of movies.

    ReplyDelete
  13. JT is a runner, now THAT'S hot!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. "stevej you are dead to me. DEAD TO ME! Jessica Biel is an actress, she was in 7th Heaven (so I'm told) and has been in a bunch of movies."

    Oh come on!

    Was she in Conan?
    No!
    Was she in Terminator?
    No!
    Was she in any guy flick worth watching?????
    NOooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
    First time I've heard of her.

    And lets be honest, I cook up a pile of spicy chicken wings, and a pitcher of ale in front of you and you won't care if I know any of the other chickies you find on the net.
    Meat and ale, thats what makes friendships tick...well, that and picking up the tab at the pub once in awhile helps, too.

    ReplyDelete
  15. If I saw Justin Timberlake running it would be motivation for me to run. At least, for as long as it would take for me to catch him, tackle him, and make him my love slave.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm such a JT fan, a man that can dance, sing, & work a pair of speedo's I'm all over.

    Biel aint to bad either!

    ReplyDelete
  17. JB has a killer a$$ but the rest of her is just too She Hulk. JT does NOTHING for me. Is there something wrong with me? HAHA Slap up a pic of Megan Fox running that will make everything better LOL

    ReplyDelete
  18. JT is just, ew.

    He does nothing for me.
    But I think he is a eunich. I don't understand how his voice gets that high in his songs.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Isn't it bad form to run 'with' someone with an ipod? I've been married 26 years and would feel awkward running next to my wife, with whatever blasting in my ears. We still occasionally talk, even after all those many years... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  20. hmmm...not a JT fan...and Jessica Biel? I personally think he downgraded from Cameron Diaz...but that's just me!

    ReplyDelete
  21. They would run around Chelsea Piers, wouldn't they? Too cool for Central Park.

    ::quickly changes into running clothes and take subway over to west side to commence 12 hour stake out for Biel in revealing warm weather clothing::

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If this post is more than a week old then Comment Moderation has been turned on and your comment may not show up immediately.