Thursday, August 23, 2007

Site News

I'm off work today and Friday which means that I'm not going to be sitting in my office getting bored with my job, which in turn means that you're probably not going to see a post on Friday. You weren't going to get one today either, but then it occurred to me that I could just post some "site news" and count that as Thursday's post. You're welcome. I'll try to get the Weekend Splits up on Saturday but I've been a little remiss in looking for links on account of being busy with my short work week. Plus my sister is getting married and I think it might be a busy day. Hopefully I'll have time to post it right before the wedding, and if I'm a little late to the ceremony then I don't suppose it will matter too much. Once you've seen one wedding, you've seen them all. Also with each word I type I'm probably losing my invitation.

In the mean time please visit The Lawson's do Dallas because Amy is giving away free magnets to anyone who publicizes her blog for her. I'm thinking about using white masking tape to put her URL on the lapel of my tux for the wedding on Saturday. If the magnet is nice enough I might just do it. Anyway post a link to The Lawson's do Dallas on your blog or on a message forum somewhere and let Amy know and you too could get a free magnet! High five!

By the way I got this idea from George Clooney, who I hear is a big fan of The Lawson's do Dallas. Although he did mention to me that he hasn't received his magnet yet.

Amy feel free to steal this image and use it as you desire.

6 comments:

  1. That George. Handosme and thoughtful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like maggie better than george.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How about George nude? You gotta help us lady readers out once and awhile. As much as I love a good dose of jigglerific hooters, we need some man meat on here every once and awhile :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy shiz...I'm cracking up over here. I'm just dying.

    I'm fed-exing you a giant magnet of my head like right now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My brother just had his 3rd wedding...if your sis was getting married for the third time, you could definitely be late. You really have seen it before then...

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If this post is more than a week old then Comment Moderation has been turned on and your comment may not show up immediately.