Friday, August 10, 2007

Video Friday, Again

I don't mean to always be phoning it in on Friday and posting videos, in fact I wasn't even going to post at all today until I saw the following video. Watch very closely after the logo splash screen at the end. I cracked up at that guy as he sits down at his computer. I totally feel his pain.

That's it for today. The Weekend Splits will be posted tomorrow (hopefully) and then Monday will be Post #100 for Half-Fast. Be sure to tune in for that because it's going to be big. I'm not sure what it will be, but I'm pretty sure there will be dancing and free alcoholic beverages. Hey, I guess it will be kind of like my Sister's upcoming wedding, only bigger and better because I won't be wearing a tux. Heck, I might not be wearing anything at all! Wooo Hoooo!

Video from A Marathoner's Blog via The Toronto Runner.

10 comments:

  1. OMG, OMG, OMG, the nips bit was a little much for me. I found myself holding my boobs after that. OUCH!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the funniest video. I love the guy at the bottom of the stairs...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to watch it twice to notice what was wrong with the last guy.

    That's funny. Can't wait for post 100

    ReplyDelete
  4. and we don't need another naked runner from colorado.

    http://www.vaildaily.com/article/20070808/NEWS/70808009

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a very cool video. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sorry, I must have read that wrong. Bigger and better than my wedding??? So you're comparing your blog to my wedding. You better watch out. That steak you ordered can be changed to the vegetarian dish of portobella mushrooms... I'll do it... watch out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Post 100 sounds a little like the Straw Polls in Iowa. Dancing, free alcohol, who knows who might be naked. I'm going to find out tomorrow. Actually, on second thought, I think I would rather go to a wedding! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, I can't wait for #100 -- I don't pass up free alcohol and dancing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Okay, free drinks and possible nakedness? Count me in!

    Very cute video, too. And congrats on post 99 since I doubt I'll be prompt enough to be the first to congratulate you on 100.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Saw this video and had to laugh (again). The first time I saw it was just after I wrote a post called "Flaming Nipples". I have taken to the embarrassing (yet necessary) step of putting the little round "dot" bandaids on before I run so I don't end up like the last guy in the video. Oh... the indignity...

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If this post is more than a week old then Comment Moderation has been turned on and your comment may not show up immediately.