Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas Suggestions

Just a few quick suggestions for all my loyal readers that have stuck around and are still reading over the holidays.
  1. Enjoy your Christmas! Eat, Drink and be Merry, but remember to be safe, I’d hate to lose a reader as the result of a stupid holiday accident. I prefer to lose readers in the normal manner; boredom, disinterest or just plain offended by what I’ve written.
  2. Take some time to yourself and try to get a run in. I might even try to take a break from all the family stuff and squeeze in a short run on Christmas day. If you do, I highly recommend loading some Christmas music onto your MP3 player and running to that. I’ve been running to the Trans-Siberian Orchestra the last few days and I’ve really enjoyed it.
  3. Spike the Eggnog.
  4. Remember, as of midnight on December 25th you’ve got a whole year to get back on the “nice” list.

4 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you and all. Have a wonderful run on Christmas day, I plan on getting in a short one too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas to Half-Fast from the Mixture. My only regret is that I will not get a run in during my brief stay in Denver.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I never aim for nice. Naughty has gotten me so much more outta life!

    Hope you had a good Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was told that I am perminantly on the Naughty list. Merry Christmas to you also.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: If this post is more than a week old then Comment Moderation has been turned on and your comment may not show up immediately.